THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The UAW and Chrysler Group LLC agree that the success of each depends on involving employees and working together to jointly make the best-quality vehicles in the world.To ensure that this occurs, the 2011 contract reaffirmed in Letters 124 and 30 that both UAW and Chrysler Group LLC would fully participate in Local World Class Partnership Councils.
Each facility has an LWCPC, led by the UAW local president and the plant/location manager.
The LWCPC is the umbrella for all UAW-Chrysler joint activities. It provides the leadership to ensure that all joint activities are consistent with our commitment to fully implement WCM.
The LWCPC directs and monitors the core UAW-Chrysler joint programs, including:
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
- TECHNICAL TRAINING AND SKILLED TRADES CONSOLIDATION (STR) TRAINING
- WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING ACADEMY (WCMA)
- TUITION ASSISTANCE PLAN (TAP)
- LOCAL JOINT TRAINING AND ALL OTHER TRAINING PROGRAMS.